Monday, April 25, 2016

Appeal of Crime Shows


I love crime shows. I LOVE crime shows, but I don’t know why. Whether its a comedy like Psych, Castle, Monk, or BOnes, or psychological like criminal minds, there’s just something I find fascinating in how crimes are committed and murders are solved. It is rather fascinating. I have always loved mysteries, and started watching Law and Order at a young age. My dad has always found the shows disturbing and unrealistic, and sure. They can be a little cheesy at times, but there is something nice about knowing that the murderers are always caught. My favorite shows are ones that incorporate humor into the stories, so i was surprised I liked Criminal Minds so much it is very dark in its story telling and complicate psycho analysis. It’s really  good, and it makes me wonder why I like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment